Emigration to Lanzarote
You want to make your dream come true and emigrate to Lanzarote?
Uninex Services advises you reliably to make sure that you can implement your ideas and plans quickly and at a reasonable cost.
In advance, our email consultation service provides you with an overview of all the important facts that are important for a new start on Lanzarote. The enclosed checklist helps you to start your planning efficiently and to keep all application deadlines. This is of special importance if you are still eligible to receive unemployment benefits from your home country or if you wish to import a container or a motor vehicle to Lanzarote as removal goods.
We are also glad to look after you in person and to advise you individually and according to your needs.
Our services for emigrants include the following:
- General and individual consultation
- Real estate brokering
- Arrangement of business takeovers
- Translation of leases or other rental contracts
- Interpretation service at negotiations (e.g. in case of business takeovers)
- Application for a tax number (NIE number)
- Application for the Certificado de Registro
- Registration at a community's registry office
- Registration with the social insurance services
- Registration with the employment office
- Application for a licence to run a business
- Registration of a business
- Opening private and business accounts at banks
- Importing a motor vehicle
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- School and kindergarten registration
- Application for insurance cards for the assigned medical centre (Centro de Salud)
- Registration at the Centro de Salud
- Referral to architects and notaries
- Tax advising services and legal advice in our office